DiGioia Gray is seeking a UAV Pilot in our Pittsburgh, PA office. This UAV Pilot will apply broad knowledge and experience-based skills to perform surveys and inspections using a UAV that collects data to support engineering or geological studies.
- Operate UAV to comprehensively collect data required for engineering or geology studies
- Develop flight plans that adequately address data collection requirements
- Coordinate operations with clients for demonstrations and flights
- Perform routine testing, maintenance, troubleshooting, and basic field repairs of equipment
- Equipment Management
- Collect any other data on sites requested by engineers or geologists
- Ensures compliance with all rules, regulations, and procedures of the company policy and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Required: High School Diploma
Preferred: Associate's degree
- 1 to 3 years of relevant UAV experience. Must be Small UAS rule (Part 107) certified with Remote Pilot Certificate. Must demonstrate an understanding of UAV principles and concepts. Must have and understanding of FAA rules and regulations.
- Experience with GIS. Experience in the energy industry or a consulting services environment.
Why Choose DiGioia Gray?
DiGioia Gray offers excellent compensation and benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) plan with matching contributions, Life, Short and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays are offered with this position.
DiGioia Gray was founded by Anthony M. DiGioia Jr. and Richard (Dick) E. Gray, who are widely regarded as the “go-to” experts in the industry through decades of providing innovative project solutions on time and within budget.
DiGioia Gray’s founding principles emphasize quality work, client service, reliability, respect and integrity — values that are central to the company’s business philosophy. These values, along with the objective to meet schedules and commitments and an ability to provide innovative solutions to the most difficult challenges, have earned DiGioia Gray a reputation for excellence.
The commitment to these values has enabled DiGioia Gray to win numerous awards, including ASCE Pittsburgh Section’s “Employer of the Year” Award.
DiGioia Gray provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DiGioia Gray complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
DiGioia Gray expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of DiGioia Gray's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please send your resume and cover letter in strict confidence to:
570 Beatty Road
Monroeville, PA 15146