Part Time Phoenix, AZ
DiGioia Gray is seeking an Administrative Assistant in our Phoenix, AZ office. This part-time position will be responsible for general administrative duties as well as facilities and onboarding support.
- Serves as the main point of contact for answering the main telephone line
- Supports coordination of meetings in the office including preparing and ordering refreshments for attendees
- Leads coordination of local in-office celebrations.
- Gathers and reports office news to Communications Team to support social media and newsletters
- Receives, opens, and distributes the mail
- Handles Shipping (USPS and FedEx)
- Orers office supplies
- Travel coordination support for staff and guests
- Manages reconciling AMEX account for Regional Office
- Problem solving help for office staff
- Administrative Assistant to Office Manager
- Calendar / Schedule Management
- Coordinates and schedules conference attendance
- Typing documents asnecessary
- Facilities Support: On-site contact to support efforts coordinated with Corporate Services on the following:
- Manages keys for Office
- Coordination with landlord and vendors on any relevant matters
- Onboarding Support
- Provides timely onboarding coordination for new employees
- Welcome signs and paperwork completion and processing, etc.
- Coordinates new eployee office set ups
- Provide support for client asset inventory management (e.g. badges, tokens)
- IT Support - On-site contact to help problem-solve IT issues
- Other duties as necessary
Why Choose DiGioia Gray?
DiGioia Gray offers excellent compensation and benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) plan with matching contributions, Life, Short and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays are offered with this position.
DiGioia Gray was founded by Anthony M. DiGioia Jr. and Richard (Dick) E. Gray, who are widely regarded as the "go-to" experts in the industry through decades of providing innovative project solutions on time and within budget.
DiGioia Gray's founding principles emphasize quality work, client service, reliability, respect and integrity - values that are central to the company's business philosophy. These values, along with the objective to meet schedules and commitments and an ability to provide innovative solutions to the most difficult challenges, have earned DiGioia Gray a reputation for excellence.
The commitment to these values has enabled DiGioia Gray to win numerous awards, including ASCE Pittsburgh Section's "Employer of the Year" Award.
DiGioia Gray provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DiGioia Gray complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
DiGioia Gray expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of DiGioia Gray's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.