Pittsburgh, PA / Roanoke, VA
DiGioia Gray is seeking a Project Coordinator in our Pittsburgh, PA offices. This project coordinator will assist in the initiating, planning, executing, and monitoring and control of projects to best accomplish the successful completion of all assigned projects.
- Guide the project team to prepare assigned proposals
- Evaluate the scope of work, the level and skill of personnel required with the Project Manager and the functional team leads
- Evaluate the project schedule and ensure adequate staff
- Preparation of cost proposals and plans for client negotiations
- Execute and complete assigned projects in their entirety, on schedule and within budget
- Lead project control meetings and compile meetings
- Communicate relevant information to all team members, such as change in schedule dates, changes in project scope, etc.
- Produce state-of-practice work following company standards on quality and loss prevention
- Review invoices, collection of receivables and project profitability
- Complete project accrual and forecasting reports
- Utilize accounting and project management software to set-up and manage projects
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be skilled in multitasking and work well under timelines
Required: Associate's degree in Business Administration
Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Management
- 1-5 years of relevant project coordination or project management experience
- Familiarity with project management software
- Familiarity with Ajera
Why Choose DiGioia Gray?
DiGioia Gray offers excellent compensation and benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) plan with matching contributions, Life, Short and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays are offered with this position.
DiGioia Gray was founded by Anthony M. DiGioia Jr. and Richard (Dick) E. Gray, who are widely regarded as the "go-to" experts in the industry through decades of providing innovative project solutions on time and within budget.
DiGioia Gray's founding principles emphasize quality work, client service, reliability, respect and integrity - values that are central to the company's business philosophy. These values, along with the objective to meet schedules and commitments and an ability to provide innovative solutions to the most difficult challenges, have earned DiGioia Gray a reputation for excellence.
The commitment to these values has enabled DiGioia Gray to win numerous awards, including ASCE Pittsburgh Section's "Employer of the Year" Award.
DiGioia Gray provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DiGioia Gray complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
DiGioia Gray expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of DiGioia Gray's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.