Oil, Gas, & Chemicals
DiGioia Gray integrates our civil, geotechnical and geosciences engineering expertise and regulatory permitting to provide critical support of upstream production and midstream infrastructure assets for oil and gas and for site development of chemical plant sites.
Our unparalleled experience is primarily concentrated in the Appalachian Basin region where challenging site development, variable geographical terrain, subsurface conditions, environmental and uncertain soil and weather conditions add complexity to engineering design projects.
- Geotechnical site reconnaissance surveys and evaluations
- Site development and earthwork support
- Geotechnical site characterization and industry leading workflow design process for HDD programs
- GIS based geohazard risk management
- Advanced UAV surfaces with industry leading workflow processes including:
- WellScout magnetometer surveys for locating legacy oil and gas wells
- Kinematic Rockfall Hazard Analysis and Assessment
- Shallow and deep foundation design
- Retaining wall, cut slope, and embankment design
- Slope stability analyses, and landslide mitigation