DiGioia Gray integrates our civil, geotechnical and geosciences engineering expertise to provide critical support of upstream production and midstream infrastructure assets for our Oil & Gas clients. Our unparalleled experience is primarily concentrated in the Appalachian Basin region where challenging site development, variable geographical terrain, environmental and uncertain soil and weather conditions add complexity to design projects.
Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas
Our suite of services includes:
- Geotechnical site reconnaissance surveys and evaluations
- Site development and earthwork support (access roads, erosion and sedimentation (E&S) controls, well pad development, soil-lime and soil-cement ground improvements, etc.
- Geotechnical site characterization and industry leading workflow design process for Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) programs that proactively manages frac-out risk occurrence rather than mitigating occurrences
- GIS based geohazard risk management (including karst; surface and deep coal mining; landslide risk modeling, review and mitigation; etc.)
- Advanced UAV surfaces with industry leading workflow processes including:
- WELLSCOUTSM magnetometer surveys for locating legacy oil and gas wells
- Kinematic Rockfall Hazard Analysis and Assessment
- Shallow and deep foundation design
- Retaining wall, cut slope, and embankment design
- Slope stability analyses, and landslide mitigation
DiGioia Gray has served the Oil & Gas industry and we understand the importance of providing value-driven and right-sized designs in a responsive manner.